Author Topic: Homies  (Read 1976 times)

coloradonative

• Pacific Tarn Lake
    • View Profile
Homies
« on: February 27, 2014, 09:36:33 PM »
What's up....? Is everyone doing well? What's new?

I'm locked into fatherhood, and my job right now. I still play in the hills & on the water whenever I can, I just don't have time to share it. My third human is done brewing in April. I hope everyone is doing well.

-Mike
Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.
-John Muir

http://mountainflynets.blogspot.com/

moosegoose

• Pacific Tarn Lake
    • View Profile
    • 719Fly
Re: Homies
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 12:33:06 AM »
Congrats on the third!  Boy? Girl?

blueskyfly

• Pacific Tarn Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 07:41:51 AM »
What's up....? Is everyone doing well? What's new?

I'm locked into fatherhood, and my job right now. I still play in the hills & on the water whenever I can, I just don't have time to share it. My third human is done brewing in April. I hope everyone is doing well.

-Mike
Mike - You have been and will continue to be one busy dude with that crowd at your house. Congrats on the family scene. Have been putting your net to good use. Thanks for the workmanship. Hope you will give me a call if and when you get in this area. Standing invitation.
Blue Skies to those family efforts.
Mike Newell

coloradonative

• Pacific Tarn Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 08:12:43 AM »
I have three weddings to pay for  ;D

Mike- I will take you up on the invitation. I don't know when, but it is on my radar.
-John Muir

blueskyfly

• Pacific Tarn Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 03:29:31 PM »

Mike- I will take you up on the invitation. I don't know when, but it is on my radar.
3 weddings, hmmmm, I don't envy the pay plan on that scene, ha. I would hate to pay the bar bill on those gigs. Best of luck and Blue Skies to your family and you. The fish will still be here when you get around to being able to make it to Hooterville.
Mike Newell

coloradonative

• Pacific Tarn Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 09:29:43 PM »

3 weddings, hmmmm, I don't envy the pay plan on that scene, ha. I would hate to pay the bar bill on those gigs. Best of luck and Blue Skies to your family and you. The fish will still be here when you get around to being able to make it to Hooterville.

Let's grab lunch next time your in Denver.
-John Muir

JamieC

• Pacific Tarn Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 05:10:59 AM »
been crazy man...but not as crazy as you.  I love sliding down hills, BUT I am SO over winter.  Im ready for some beautiful weather with fish rising.

Good luck with the kids.  Mine are 10 and 6 now and out and about with me now.  So, this year should be pretty solid.

blueskyfly

• Pacific Tarn Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 08:52:38 AM »

Let's grab lunch next time your in Denver.

Absolutely and will call you next time I plan on being in Denver.
Mike Newell

jfred17

• Pacific Tarn Lake
    • View Profile
    • www.jonathanfhill.com
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 08:35:24 AM »
Hopefully we can get into the high country more this year than last man!!!!! And you need to start implanting the idea of eloping into their little minds now so when they get older they will think that it is their idea  ;D

moosegoose

• Pacific Tarn Lake
    • View Profile
    • 719Fly
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 05:37:20 PM »
Hopefully we can get into the high country more this year than last man!!!!! And you need to start implanting the idea of eloping into their little minds now so when they get older they will think that it is their idea  ;D
Can I come??